3.06.2014

That Film Look


Ohhh I swoon. I love the look of film and yesterday I came across these gorgeous Lightroom presets from Totally Rad (like the photo above) to help get me started on crafting that romantic look of film in my own personal digital photography. Although Love and Anchor doesn't photograph weddings anymore, the quality and quirks of these film looks are inspiring and definitely something we'd love to replicate in our videography. We're constantly honing in on what it is we love about what we do. What is it aesthetically that we're trying to capture. Without a doubt, that 'film look' is it. At $99 I think it's a steal! Happy early birthday to me? My birthday is in September... heh.. heh... "Ohhhhh Mattttt!"

--Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear some feedback on our work and our blog. Thanks for stopping by!