3.20.2013

Kirsten & Shawn Pt. 2

As Matt mentioned in our previous post, this was my first time shooting photos instead of filming. There were definitely some challenges in the small spaces of the house and the fact that I was using my new telephoto lens... but we made it work!

One of the things Matt and I pride ourselves on is doing our homework. The more information we have the better we can perform on-site, so we ask our clients a lot of questions about their big day. From this we create a minute by minute schedule in order to figure out how we're going to work and capture those special moments. In addition to the information we gain about the wedding day, we also keep our thumb on what's going on in the world of wedding photography. Personally, I was inspired by photographer Kristen Marie who's work feels quiet and intimate. I wanted to capture some of the details of the beautiful house Kirsten and Shawn were tying the knot in as, first of all, it was a beautiful home, and second of all, it was a huge part of what they'll remember about their day. It was an incredibly inviting and warm space and I hope I did both Kirsten & Shawn and their venue justice. Here's a small selection. For more check out our website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear some feedback on our work and our blog. Thanks for stopping by!